In-house Company Commercial Lawyer
Our client is market-leading in its sector and are looking for a Legal Counsel / Company Commercial Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department based in Derbyshire. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and supporting the legal department in a wide range of other company commercial legal matters
The ideal candidate will be:
- A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 0 - 3 years PQE
- A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
- Expertise in company commercial law
- Able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
This is a great opportunity to work in a team where you develop a variety of different legal skills. The role offers the potential to progress and develop your career quickly.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 0 - 3 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.