Private Client and Conveyancing Solicitor
3 days left
- Contract type
In this Private Client and Conveyancing Solicitor role you will join a well-established, family run, Greater Manchester practice. You will have genuine future progression prospects as part of their plans for continued further growth. The role can be full time or part time.
Private Client and Conveyancing Solicitor – Greater Manchester
- Family run, forward thinking law firm with solid plans for their continued future growth
- Supportive of work/life balance as demonstrated by their attitude towards flexibility with working hours
- Existing workload available
- Work will be interesting and varied comprising of a mix of both private client and conveyancing matters
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Ashton-Under-Lyne and Altrincham
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with a combination of wills and probate, and conveyancing experience
- Comfortable running your own caseload of private client matters, and equally as comfortable handling conveyancing work
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexible hours or working part time
- Holidays increase on length of service
- Genuine career progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client and Conveyancing Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.