4 days left
- Contract type
Commercial Solicitor Vacancy. Based in Manchester City Centre:
- A new opportunity has arisen with a highly successful and dynamic regional firm. Forming part of a well-structured commercial and technology team, applications are welcome at NQ level (provided relevant training contract experience) and will appeal to commercial law specialists at 0-4 yrs’ PQE level.
- The team is retained by an impressive and diverse range of corporate and business clients including household names, major corporates and thriving regional businesses.
- The clients operate in a range of sectors including retail, design and technology, manufacturing, leisure and transport with legal requirements at both supply and procurement stages.
- As well as undertaking a diverse range of commercial instructions, there is also scope for those specifically interest in IT and Technology or Privacy & Data Management.
- We receive excellent feedback about this practice. Headed by a supportive and effective leadership team, the firm continues to go from strength to strength.
- Whist there is a strong work ethos and level of commitment, lawyers are afforded a high degree of flexibility to combine a sensible life balance around clients’ needs.
All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly