2 days left
- Contract type
A major UK and international law firm.
This is a chance to join a highly successful, supportive and growing employment team, working in a role with major commercial clients.
The work is fast-paced and offers huge variety, covering the full spectrum of employment law matters.
The team would consider flexible working in this role.
Your work will include advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment related queries.
This will encompass
- disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions
- strategic projects such as compliance with new legal requirements
- senior executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits
- collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE
- industrial relations and trade union matters
- employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation
- corporate, commercial and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcings.
The team plays a central role in the firm as a global provider of employment legal advice and regularly advises clients on cross-jurisdictional projects.
An experienced employment associate, you will be looking to join a growing, successful and dynamic team.
With experience ideally in corporate support, TUPE and employment tribunal work, you will be well-organised and proactive and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
A strong academic record and enthusiasm are essential.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Employment Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly