5 days left
- Contract type
We represent a nationwide, Legal 500 firm seeking to recruit a talented Housing solicitor on a full-time permanent basis. Our Client has a team of 35+ Housing solicitors and caseworkers in various locations across the UK and is looking for Housing solicitors who are willing to supervise a team of trainee solicitors/caseworkers in handling a varied workload of Housing matters.
The Company is a leading Legal Aid practice providing services across England and Wales and is recognised in Legal 500 and Chambers for its excellence in Housing Law. The Company is embarking on an ambitious plan to expand their Housing Team to 75 staff by the end of this financial year.
- Property disrepair,
- Housing adaption,
- Repossessions and evictions,
- Social Housing,
- Unlawful eviction,
- Provision of accommodation,
- Community Care matters (optional),
- Wider property litigation – service charge and boundary disputes etc..
Applications are encouraged from solicitors and legal executives who have a strong understanding of Housing Law.
- Having practised in Housing Law and Litigation for at least 24 months is essential.
- Experience in Community Care Law is desirable.
- Experience of acting as a duty supervisor under a Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme is highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of Civil Legal Aid funding provisions.
- Experience in running cases on a Conditional Fee Arrangement is desirable.
- Experience in supervising is desirable
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Excellent remuneration package,
- Practicing Certificate paid for,
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression,
- Supportive team environment,
- Part-time working,
- Flexible working arrangements/considered,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss further call: 0203 633 2336
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.
Apply for Housing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly