Planning Solicitor / Lawyer
Due to sustained growth our client in Bristol are looking for a Planning Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience to complement its existing Planning Team, part of the established Real Estate Group.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be required to deliver the following:
• Advising on a range of topics including: enforcement, listed buildings, compulsory purchase and compensation
• Drafting and negotiating agreements and other documentation
• Preparation of planning applications, applications for certificates of lawfulness, letters of objection, witness statements and statutory declarations
• Attendance at inquiries and hearings including advocacy
• Instructing Counsel and attendance at conferences
Our client is always looking for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, willingness to embrace team working and 'think firm,' and a passion for client service.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record within planning law and hold a minimum of 5 years PQE.
•Demonstrable experience within a specific sector, i.e. housing, renewables, etc is beneficial but not essential
•Experience of non-contentious environmental law and minerals planning is beneficial
•Enthusiastic and driven with a strong team ethos
Contact Karen Jones at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org