Commercial Property Solicitor 1-2yr PQE
Our client is a leading law firm with offices in Cardiff, Bristol and London. The firm are seeking a Solicitor with 1-2 years PQE to join their Commercial Property team in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will provide legal advice and guidance to commercial clients across a full spectrum of commercial property matters. Including, but not limited to; advising on freehold and leasehold transactions, drafting and negotiating contracts relating to the client’s matter, preparing reports on file and researching points as required.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
• Up to date knowledge of the law relating to commercial property
• 1-2 years PQE
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to work in a cross functional manner to meet the Firm's goals
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in team framework
• To be able to project a professional image and deal confidently with clients
Contact Robert Adams at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.