Head Of Conveyancing Department
HEAD OF CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR OR LEGAL EXECUTIVE
BRAND NEW ROLE - BLACKBURN
Salary £35k - £45K
My Client is currently seeking a Senior Licenced Conveyancer or Qualified Solicitor to set up and run their up and coming Conveyancing Department
The successful candidate will be required to have in depth technical knowledge relating to all types of Residential Conveyancing transactions. The initial role will be to assist in setting up processes and procedures to manage approximately 200 new residential conveyancing transactions per month.
The role holder will be required to manage a caseload in the short term until a team has been built at which point the role will switch to a management role with a small caseload of complex files.
The role-holder will be responsible for the attainment of annual income targets within the conveyancing department and the reporting of both qualitative and quantitate results on a monthly basis.
The role-holder will also play a pro-active role in ensuring that the processes and procedures that operate within the conveyancing department continue to operate in line with both internal and external compliance.
* 5 years post qualified experience as a practicing Conveyancing Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer
* Experience of handling a large conveyancing caseload
* Significant level of knowledge and experience within the field of conveyancing
* Have a good track record of meeting and exceeding targets
* Strong IT & Systems knowledge, experience with Proclaim would be an advantage
* Understand and embrace the concept of "excellent customer service" coupled with "urgency to get things done".
* Previous experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff would be an advantage.
For immediate consideration or for further information about this or other Conveyancing roles within the North-West, then please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.