Private Client Solicitor
Due to an influx of work, my client is seeking a newly qualified Private Client Solicitor. This can be either a solicitor or a legal executive; however they must have a minimum 1 year PQE.
The ideal candidate will undertake a full spectrum of all private Client work including wills, Powers of Attorney, Estates, Trusts and Probate.
* Conduct of matters on behalf of clients accurately and reliably
* To generate fee income and ensure proper control of time recording, work in progress and billings
* Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm.
* Supervision of other fee earning colleagues if required.
* Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, team or office basis.
* Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
* Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system.
* Attendance and participation at team and client meetings.
In return, my client offers an exceptional package and salary.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.