Information governance lawyer
LAW Absolute are recruiting to an Information Governance Project Lawyer position for a Local Authority based in London.
The successful candidate will be required to assist in the operational management of the Subject Access Request Team and therefore management experience is essential.
The role will involve the following:
- Advising on data protection and information governance issues
- Managing staff performance and development
- Ensuring excellent quality assurance standards
- Inducting and training new staff
- Ensuring performance and targets are met
- Qualified solicitor/ barrister/ FILEX with post qualification experience in information governance
- Management experience
- Experience preparing performance management reports
Knowledge of child protection law is desirable but not essential.
Due to the interim nature of the role, we are only able to consider candidates available on no more than three weeks’ notice.
In order to register your interest in the role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.