Commercial Contracts Paralegal
Paralegal - Commercial Contracts
Our client is a growing organisation looking for a Paralegal to join their highly regarded legal team. Based in Sevenoaks this is a varied and busy role involving working with the General Counsel to support the business with commercial contracts and other legal matters.
A key component of this role will involve dealing with commercial contracts, so it would be useful if you could point to a grounding in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong academics degree educated
- At least 6 months paralegal experience in a commercial working environment
- Great communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage a generous workload
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Take initiative
- Attention to detail when analysing data and reviewing legal documents
This is a great opportunity to work and learn alongside a proven General Counsel and other members of the legal team, whilst developing strong legal, commercial and communication skills.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.