Private Client Solicitor NQ-3PQE
In this Junior Private Client Solicitor role you will join a growing team and work under the supervision of the Head of Department. Work will be diverse and interesting, involving all aspects of private client matters, whereby you will continue to build on your experience.Private Client Solicitor 1-3PQE – Liverpool
- Reputable, long-established, modern law firm with several offices across Merseyside
- Working under the supervision of the Head of Department
- Private Client work will include Wills, Lifetime Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, management of client finances, applying for Grants of Representation and Estate Administration for both taxable and non-taxable estates.
- Commutable from Cheshire, Merseyside, Warrington, The Wirral, Southport
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Happy to be involved with business development and networking initiatives
- Hard working and driven
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Some experience of running your own caseload, ideally of a range of private client work
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.