Are you Banking & Capital Markets Solicitor looking to join a top tier firm based in the City of London that has a national reputation for their strength in the sector? You will find a culture that stands them apart from the usual machine of the City, they are forward-thinking, collegiate and put people at the heart of their business.
This multi award winning City firm is ranked in the Top 200 and have a rich heritage dating back over 200 years. They are known nationally for their commitment to nurturing and developing legal talent; this is demonstrated by their retention rate of staff at all levels. They use cutting edge technology and really are ahead of the curve in the legal landscape.
You will find a very people orientated business; they have a friendly, supportive and progressive environment. Their culture is far away from the usual commercial machine of the City.
You will find a client base that is National and International; this includes many FTSE 250 companies.
You will be a Banking & Capital Markets Solicitor, joining an established, successful team ranked in the Legal 500 as a leader in their field.
The Banking team are a leader in their field. The team work on a wide variety of banking matters across a broad range of sectors but have substantial experience of complex property, corporate & commercial finance work.
Many of the departments clients have worked with them for more than 20 years including "not for profits", housing associations & local authorities.
The work will include not be limited to; banking, advising borrowers, bond issues, share placements, PFI matters across regulation, charity law and community benefit law.
You will be working directly with the Partners gaining significant exposure to more complex matters.
- You will be a Banking and/or Capital Markets Solicitor with 2+ years PQE
- You will have general banking law and capital markets experience
- Experience of charity, HA and regulatory law would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- A commitment to a collegiate approach to legal practice;
- An appreciation of business development, of how to market and develop a practice; and
- A strong academic background.
- Excellent Salary is on offer depending on experience and client base, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Banking & Capital Markets Solicitor looking to move to a dynamic, leading firm that can offer excellent work life balance in the heart of the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation