Newly Qualified Commercial Property Lawyer
A newly qualified Commercial Property Lawyer is required by a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of two new offices, together with several high profile lateral hires have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK.
State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a newly qualified solicitor who is able and willing to handle a caseload of 75% Commercial Real Estate and 25% Corporate/Commercial support.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive team culture undertaking
• Supporting the Commercial Property team and Corporate Partner and its growth;
• Business development and client care.
The caseload will include:
75% Commercial Property and 25% Corporate Commercial;
- All aspects of property law
- Acquisitions and disposals,
- Property finance and leasehold transactions
- Corporate finance
- Sales and acquisitions of private companies
- Group re-organisations
- Shareholder and partnership arrangements
- Commercial contracts
You will also require a willingness to be involved in the networking and marketing activities of the department, including presentations, briefings, and attending external functions.
Apply for Newly Qualified Commercial Property Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly