An Insolvency Lawyer is required by a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of two new offices, together with several high profile lateral hires have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK.
State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a solicitor with at least a 1 years PQE in Insolvency.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive team culture undertaking
Running a caseload of contentious Insolvency and debt recovery files, together with assisting on general debt recovery and banking litigation matters;
• Supporting the Insolvency team and Dispute Resolution Department and its growth;
• Business development and client care.
• The caseload will include:
- Contentious insolvency cases, including claims for misfeasance and antecedent transactions;
- Debt recovery and associated disputes;
- Winding up and bankruptcy petitions;
- Administration appointments, both in Court and out of Court, for QFC holders and director/company appointments;
- Banking litigation including security enforcement for banks/lenders;
- Advising Trustees in Bankruptcy, Liquidators and Administrators.
You will also require a willingness to be involved in the networking and marketing activities of the department, including presentations, briefings, and attending external functions.
Apply for Insolvency Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly