Conveyancing Executive / Fee Earner – Pontypridd
Conveyancing Executive / Fee Earner – Cardiff
A national practice are recruiting for a Conveyancing Legal Executive / Fee Earner to join their growing conveyancing team in Pontypridd.
This is an excellent opportunity to deal with a broad range of residential conveyancing matters, including residential sales and purchases, lease extensions and enfranchisement claims.
The main duties will be:
- start with assisting on residential sales and purchases for private client, owner/occupiers and corporate buy to let acquisitions and re-mortgages, but would be expected to broaden their experience in a variety of different property transaction types and estate management.
- opportunity to operate their own case load and to work on transactions from start to finish, helping to develop, expand and win new client relationships wherever possible.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- a sound legal knowledge of property law and at least 2 years fee earning conveyancing experience.
- a willingness to learn and take on new work will be key. You will also have the ability develop effective and trusted working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- attention to detail, accuracy are essential as is the ability to act on own initiative.
- good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also essential as is capacity to deal directly with demanding clients.
On offer is the opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role within the legal sector at a reputable legal practice. This firm can offer uncapped bonus and will see the successful candidate develop internally as the firm expands.
Apply today with Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this role or apply directly to Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk.