Family Solicitor 2+ PQE
Family Solicitor – Bristol
Brand new opportunity in Bristol for a Family Solicitor looking to join a well-established firm in Central Bristol on an initial 12-18 month contract. This is a maternity cover however there is potential for a permanent opportunity.
The team is very well established in the area and offer high quality family work including both privately funded financial remedy work, private children law and cohabitation disputes. They have an excellent city centre location and you will have the chance to work with some of the leading family partners across the South West.
You role will be to be involved with all stages of a case, from taking part in client meetings and liaising with clients, and counsel, to dealing with cases in court. As your experience develops you will have responsibility for running your own caseload with the help and guidance of an experienced team.
• Family Solicitor
• Broad caseload
• Fun working environment with a good social culture
• Strong salary and package on offer in comparison to rival firms
• High quality of work, with a varied caseload from across the region
• Working closely with very highly rated partner and other solicitors
• Good environment around the office
• State of the art technology and infrastructure
• This firm is much more interested in excellent client service than archaic time recording and red tape
• 2 + PQE family solicitor
• Good client service skills
• Interest in client development and networking
• Candidates from all firm backgrounds will be considered
This Family role is perfect for any solicitor who feels dissatisfied in their current role and is keen to join a firm that is forward thinking, offers real progression and excellent work. If it sounds of interest please apply now. Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal Recruitment for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org