PARALEGAL- West London- Technology Company
Douglas Scott have partnered with a well-known household brand who are looking to recruit a Commercial Paralegal to join their well-established Legal team.
The legal team is at the heart of the company offering Legal support to EMEA and APAC. You will offer support to the to the Legal director and the legal team in all operations.
Your Paralegal duties will consist of the following:
- Negotiate and draft NDAs, contract amendments, letters under the supervision of senior lawyers.
- Assist the legal team on internal projects including Compliance matters
- Work closely with the internal Sales teams on contractual queries
- Oversee and manage all boarding of suppliers, raising POs, filing and general administration
- Oversee and assisting with the completion and validation of the contracts register of the group companies and assisting in maintenance of other corporate records
The ideal Paralegal will ideally have a Legal qualification such as a 2.1 or higher law degree or equivalent and LPC or Ci-Lex
- Experience in a similar role in the UK with specific experience of working with a technology company.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
- Working as part of a team and collaboration within the larger legal function.
- Possess the ability to work independently and under supervision of senior lawyers
Applications will be considered from candidates with previous In-house experience but Private Practice candidates will be considered.
Please contact Lisa Spink, Managing Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.