Personal Injury Solicitor - Fallowfield
This highly reputable law firm based near Fallowfield has a brand new opportunity for a RTA Solicitor to manage either a pre litigated or litigated caseload (depending on where your experience adds the most value)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience managing a caseload of RTA files.
Salary £28,000 - £35,000
The role will involve handling your own caseload of Personal Injury complex matters. You should have experience in a good range of general Personal Injury matters. You must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to determine whether the client has a valid claim, prepare client statements, access and quantify damages and identify & prepare cases for litigation.
- Managing your own RTA caseload
- Taking initial instructions from clients
- Obtaining all relevant details from the claim and adding cases onto the case management system
- Arranging recovery and storage of vehicles
Experience with credit hire
- Maintaining a professional attitude at all times
- Providing updates and working closely with Partners on a regular basis
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible regional law firm who are going through an exciting growth period.
The firm are a full service law firm including family law, conveyancing, commercial property and employment law. There is a possibility to move across to the other departments if you are meeting target.
If you have any questions please call Connor Franks at QED on 0161 961 9000
Email your CV