Associate Commercial Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients Commercial team as a Solicitor / NQ in Cardiff and work alongside a lead partner.
The firm pride themselves on delivering excellent client-focused services, with high retention rates of both clients and staff remised on sound financial stability.
The Commercial team are currently ranked highly regarded in the Legal 500 and advise a diverse range of organisation, from SMEs to large corporates.
About the role
This role would be ideal for someone looking for a varied workload, plenty of direct client contact and good prospects of career progression within a supportive and friendly environment.
Your role, amongst other things, will be to;
• Manage a varied caseload
• Draft a range of commercial contracts
• Advising on contracts and contractual issues
• Data protection advice
• Work with the head of the team on more complex commercial contract matters
• Be involved in marketing and business development of both the department and the firm
• Ideally, have one to three years of post-qualification experience in dealing with commercial contract matters
• Preferably, have an excellent academic background
• Possess exceptional client care skills
• Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Be highly motivated and able to add value to the role
• Be able to demonstrate proactive management of matters with a minimum of supervision
• Be a team player and able to get on with others
• Possess networking and client development skills
Contact Robert Adams at TSR Legal 02920 388100 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.