Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor
We are seeking a residential and commercial property solicitor to work for an established firm in Barnsley. The ideal candidate must work alongside the existing team to help drive the firm forward and have aspirations in progressing to partner in the future.
Essential qualities and requirements for this role include:
- Over 3 years PQE within Residential and Commercial property.
- The ability to deal with a caseload of leaseholds, freeholds, sales and purchases, transfer of equity, shared ownership, new builds and transfer of business leases.
- The ability to engage with all aspects of conveyancing, from initial instruction to registrations.
- Handling registered and unregistered files, as well as dealing with land registry requisitions.
- Compiling complex completion statements and drafted contract documentation.
- Checking contract papers and searches in addition to raising enquiries.
- Dealing with post completion matters and checking titles.
- Handling re-mortgages right-to-buys and buy-to-lets.
- Promoting the firm to win new clients and to develop and maintain good relationships.
For more information plesae contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today below.