Commercial Property Assistant Solicitor
Continued growth has meant we are now looking for an additional member of the team to join one of South Yorkshire's most innovative ABS structures into the Commercial property team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor, to join our busy property team. You will be responsible for delivering excellent service to your clients. Your role will include;
- Undertaking a variety of property work for commercial landlords and tenants including, joint venture work, retail projects, leisure projects and acquisitions of development sites for commercial and mixed-use.
- Advising on commercial contracts.
- Building and growing client and referrer relationships.
- Portfolio sales and acquisitions.
- Business transfer work (i.e. restaurants & guest houses etc)
- Project management
- Working with other related internal disciplines where needed.
- Active participation in marketing activity.
- Managing your own files and maintaining Lexcel compliance at all times.
We are looking for someone will excellent technical skills and a can-do approach. You will need to have a commercial market awareness and the ability to work on your own and collaboratively as situations demand. You will need to have excellent communication skills. You will need to have had previous experience working in a busy property team & may be
required to travel to all / some offices.
Experience and qualifications:
- Good academic record.
- Qualified solicitor or Legal Executive with relevant experience in advising in commercial property matters.
For more information please click apply today or contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 for more information.