Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
I am currently working with a reputable firm who specialise in Family Law in Birmingham who are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary on a permanent basis. Commencing as soon as possible this position offers an experienced legal secretary a friendly place to work with varied duties.
Applications will be considered If they have the following experience:
- Answering the telephone & greeting clients
- Taking detailed messages via email and sending in a timely manner;
- Maintain the fax machines, copier & franking machines;
- Maintaining the reception area (keeping the area welcoming and clean);
- Arranging and booking appointments with clients where required;
- Assisting fee earners in copying bundles
- Taking card payments and producing requisitions;
- Organising files being sent for archiving, or being retrieved;
-Administrative and secretarial duties for the fee earners within the office.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with clients, suppliers & visitors;
For more information please contact Kirsty Hunte
Temporis Legal Recruitment provide a bespoke, personalised recruitment service and pride ourselves on our reputation as a dedicated legal recruiter. It is our policy as an ethical and transparent recruitment consultancy to discuss all positions with you prior to releasing your details to a third party (in line with Data Protection laws).
Temporis Legal Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.