Residential Development Administration Assistant
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our reputable, market-leading and national client are seeking to recruit a dynamic administration assistant to join our friendly Completions Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing letters and documentation
- General administration i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
- Scanning and binding legal documents
- Updating and maintaining databases
- e-filing correspondence
- Understanding different client needs
- Archiving files
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
All suitable applicants welcomed to apply
Please contact Carl Pace, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.