Legal Advisor - Commercial Lawyer - 3 days a week
Our client is a global progressive international management consultancy looking for a part time, 3 days a week, Legal Advisor / Commercial Lawyer to join their busy in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role which will involve drafting and negotiating a wide range of domestic and international commercial contracts and agreements.
Based in the centre of Leeds the ideal candidate will be:
- A UK qualified solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
- A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
- Able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters such as employment, property and planning, data protection and more
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
- This would suit someone returning to work after a career break, looking for good work life balance and / or flexible working arrangements
You will be able to point to a proven track record in your career to date having trained and qualified at a leading national / international law firm or in a highly regarded in-house legal team. You will need to show that you are self-sufficient, can hit the ground running and stand on your own two feet. Candidates who are bright and hardworking are sought.
The successful candidate must be able to point to strong communication skills and good business and commerciality skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 3 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.