Personal Injury Solicitor
As a team leader within this market-leading personal injury firm’s buoyant RTA team, you will be tasked with supervising a small team and ensuring an excellent level of customer care if upheld, whilst also running your own caseload. There’ll be no questionable low-level whiplash files – thanks to this firm’s success and excellent work sources, you will be dealing with a real variety of RTA matters, typically involving an aggravated element. You will also benefit from an exceptional bonus structure, which is tailored to each fee earner and their particular capacity, meaning you’ll have the chance to earn a competitive bonus from the off.
Personal Injury Solicitor (Team Leader) – South Manchester
- A market leading, specialist personal injury firm
- Currently bucking the trend set by many of their competitors, in continuing to grow within RTA, and more generally across the board
- Gone from strength to strength in recent years, having made full use of the ABS model
- They are incredibly forward-thinking and have had their successes noted by The Lawyer, who have ranked them as a Top 200 firm
- They cover the full spectrum of personal injury law, including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters, and have highly productive, streamlined teams.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
- Dealing with a caseload of litigated RTA matters
- Good quality work obtained via organic sources
- Lack of low-value whiplash claims; concentrating on more complex and widely varying, fast-track work, often with a pedestrian/cyclist element
The ideal candidate
- Qualified solicitor; 3+ PQE
- Strong litigation skill-set; capable of genuinely running with files through until conclusion and not simply under settling
- Whilst comfortable adhering to processes, intelligent and not entirely reliant on rigid systems
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to work within a target driven environment
- Ambitious and committed to ongoing development
- Committed to delivering exceptional client care
- Highly competitive bonus scheme; paid out monthly
- Active social calendar
- Flexibility considered
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA focused, team leader level personal injury solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.