An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading legal 500 firm in Southern Essex, whose employment team are ranked in the legal 500. They are looking for an experienced lawyer to join their reputable firm and deliver excellent legal advice in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
The firm is built on a strong foundation and an ever growing team who are committed to an outstanding service in their departments. The firm has a strong reputation as a forward thinking and energetic organisation who offer high levels of legal advice.
As the Employment Lawyer, you will deal with a varied caseload which will include, but are not limited to;
- Unfair/wrongful dismissal cases
- Discrimination at work
- Employment tribunals
- Contract of employment
- Minimum of 2 years PQE, but all applicants are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional and first class client care
- A competitive salary
- Bonus in line with experience along with competitive benefits
- Flexible working conditions
If you are ambitious, hard-working and are wishing to join an excellent firm who have some fantastic benefits as well as an amazing team environment, please contact Kingsley Raffael at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion.