Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury - West Midlands - Top 100 Law Firm
The Complex Injury Team of a highly regarded defendant law firm is currently seeking an experienced Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Execuitve to join them due to growth off the back of recent business wins.
- This role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the Complex Injury Claims Team assisitng a Senior Partner with a mixed caseload of Motor & Casualty non-delegated high value multi track cases consisting typically of claims in excess of £1million - £10million.
- You be required to pick up the Senior Partners caseload on the days they are not in the office and on hand to assist on the days they are.
To progress through to interview stage, the firm are seeking individuals that have experience of dealing with Catastrophic PI/ Large Loss claims from either defendant or claimant backgrounds. If you are looking to progress into or currently assisting a Partner, then I urge you to apply!
* Qualified solicitor or CILEx
* Substantial experience in RTA and/ or Casualty Claims, ideally having dealt with MT claims
* Litigation Experience
* Sound technical knowledge
* Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent client care skills
* Ability to prioritise work, keep to deadlines and work under pressure
* A strong knowledge of relevant insurance principles
Please contact Stephen Hunt for more information - 0121 272 7371/ email@example.com OR apply now for immediate consideration!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.