RTA Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
My client, a successful legal 500 law firm based in Manchester City Centre have a brand new vacancy for an RTA Litigator to join their successful team.
Day to day, you will handle a caseload of fast track RTA personal injury cases of approx. 150-175 cases from exiting portal to issue/settlement. Other daily duties will include valuing personal injury and ancillary losses, preparing Part 36 advice, assessing quantum and liability. To make outbound calls to clients and other parties. To assist with business relationships and partnerships (specifically client relationship managers, medical agencies and ATE insurance providers) where required.
You will also comply with KPI and SLA target achievement of the RTA department and to report directly to RTA Team Leader on the performance of these with feedback as to how to maintain/improve individual and area quality.
You will assist in methods of reporting and interpreting MI though the case management and reporting software systems available, where required.
- To run a caseload of out of-portal and RTA personal injury claims.
- Participate in RTA team strategy meetings as required
- Liaise with Team Leader and COLP to ensure compliance is maintained
- To ensure that the RTA team's out of portal targets, medical examination, Part 36 targets are maintained on a weekly monthly and annual basis
- To progress and develop within the training plan set by management
- To report to Team Leader on the performance of these with feedback as to how to maintain/improve individual and team quality
- Undertaking telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required.
- Maintenance and updating of the appropriate case management systems.
- To apply the Company's approved procedures and systems in all their respects.
- Promote and maintain sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm.
- The post holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.