Due to growth, this highly successful law firm with a regional presence has a brand new vacancy for an RTA Solicitor/Litigator to join their successful team in Fallowfield.
As candidates will be required to hit the ground running, the successful candidate will have experience managing their own caseload.
Salary is up to £40,000
Day to day, you will handle a caseload of fast track RTA personal injury cases of approx. 150-175 cases from exiting portal to issue/settlement.
You will report directly into the co-founder of this law firm and work alongside their other departments, including: Conveyancing, Family Law, Real Estate, Immigration.
- To run a caseload of out of-portal and RTA personal injury claims.
- Participate in RTA team strategy meetings as required
- Liaise with Managing Partner
- To progress and develop within the training plan set by management
- To report to Team Leader on the performance of these with feedback as to how to maintain/improve individual and team quality
- Undertaking telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required.
- Maintenance and updating of the appropriate case management systems.
Do you have any questions about this role? If so, please contact Connor Franks at QED Legal on 0161 961 9000 or email your CV directly
All conversations are private and confidential.