Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Executive
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
A reputable firm based in Taunton require a Solicitor or Chartered Legal executive to join the firms personal injury department.
The successful fee Earner will run their cases from start to finish, and cover the full remit of Personal Injury Claims. Caseloads can vary in volume and complexity.
Main Duties include:
- Pursuing claims through pre and post-litigation stages, making full use of our case management system
- To comply with the Directors expectations of time recording and financial targets
- To develop relationships with new clients, medical experts and counsel
- To work within a team environment to provide relevant input to cases
- Qualified Lawyer - either Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience
- Portal experience
- Knowledge of the CPR and litigation procedures
Apply now for immediate considerstion!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker. Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.