PI (RTA) Litigator
1 day left
- Contract type
An expanding Sheffield Law firm is currently recruiting for an experienced litigator to join their successful RTA team.
You will be joining a thriving and supportive team with good job security and progression on offer.
Responsibilities will include;
- Running a re litigated, non Portal caseload as well as Post Litigation matters;
- Obtaining instructions from the client;
- Ensuring funding is in place to cover the adverse costs of litigation;
- Liaising with insurers, maximising damages and costs;
- Instructing experts;
- Assessing quantum and valuing damages according to medical evidence;
- Striving for a successful outcome for the client.
This is a rewarding role with an on target bonus and good progression. You will find the team supportive and close knit whilst supplying the security and the benefits of a high quality source of work.For more information please contact Rob Angrave at CRA Consulting on 0114 241 8030 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Apply for PI (RTA) Litigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly