Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
4 days left
- Contract type
GJ Templeman Solicitors , an established and specialist Conveyancing firm in West London, looking for a Residential Conveyancer to lead a Conveyancing Team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1 year + PQE in Residential Conveyancing in England & Wales
- Will be assisted by a Paralegal and a Secretary.
- Experience in Sales, Purchases, Remortgages and Transfer of Equity transactions
- Location: Hanwell, London, W7
- Salary: competitive
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (full-time)
- Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the firm:
The firm was established in 2002 and specialises in Residential & Commerical Conveyancing. Other areas of law covered are Landlord & Tenant, Debt Recovery and Wills & Probate. Taking pride in providing excellent client care is endorsed by the accreditation of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme since 2012.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly