Legal Counsel – bilingual
4 days left
- Contract type
We are excited to have partnered with a global software provider in their search for a bilingual (French/English) and ideally dual qualified lawyer.
- Primary responsibility for negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts (specifically; client service and vendor agreements)
- Particular focus on French transactions as well as supporting EMEA.
- Support departments including; Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Service delivery to successfully close transactions in a manner consistent with company’s policies and best interests.
- Fluent in French and English a MUST
- Dual qualified (French and English)
- Strong commercial transaction experience ideally from both private practice and in-house environments.
- Strong IP knowledge.
- Good decision maker
- Experience supporting an internal sales organisation advantageous.
- Tech experience preferable.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this position, please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Legal Counsel – bilingual
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly