HNW Family Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
We are looking for a 5PQE+ Family solicitor to deal with HNW matters
This Top 45 law firm with offices throughout the UK. Having been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards and achieved record rankings in Chambers UK 2017, we are immensely proud of the work we carry out for our clients and the culture we provide to our people.
Our Family team understand the importance of combining efficiency and value for money with a sympathetic approach to all difficult personal problems. The aim of our team is to achieve solutions by agreement wherever possible and to provide a service which is tailored to the precise needs of each individual client
Main purpose of role
To manage own caseload of family law matters. And assist the Partner on larger matters
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of family law matters including but not limited to divorce, financial remedy claims, children issues, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and separation agreements
- Assist other case handlers in the wider Family team with their caseloads
- Advise and take instructions from clients
- Travel to and attend upon clients
- Assist with marketing the services of the Family team and of the Private Client Segment as a whole.
- Achieve set financial targets KPIs
- Ensure relevant deadlines and quality measures are adhered to
- Comply with relevant firm and client policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with the firms' values
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.
The person specification
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Preferably with a client following
- Keen interest and experience in all aspects of family law
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsand client care skills
- Business development skills and experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Membership of Resolution would be preferred
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HNW Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly