1 day left
- Contract type
A Legal Secretary is required to support a private practice legal team with matters involving private property and conveyancing. The company will only consider candidates with Legal PA experience from either private practice or already working in-house or in industry.
The company is located in East Surrey and the role would suit someone who is keen, energetic and passionate about being involved and making a difference.
The Legal PA position is an in-depth role - with the opportunity to gain knowledge and progress your career in legal property matters. You will be involved with all aspects of supporting the Solicitors including but not limited to:
- General Secretarial duties:
- Typing letters, emails and other documents
- Maintaining files and filing
- Prepare and maintain schedules
- Administration of legal matters:
- Prepare contracts and forms related to property matters
- Deal with requests and monitor searches
- Assist legal team with all other legal matters when necessary
If this role sounds of interest to you, and you are keen and passionate about growing and developing your skills as a Legal PA, please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly