In-house PFI / PPP Infrastructure and Projects Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
Our client is an international consulting and infrastructure company, who are looking for a qualified commercial solicitor to join their busy in-house team.
Based in London, the ideal candidate will:
- Be UK qualified and have 2 - 5 years PQE
- Have experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial and outsourcing contracts
- Have dealt with projects throughout the entirety of its lifecycle; from tender submission all the way to exit
- Have strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Have previous exposure to working in the infrastructure industry or outsourcing experience
The successful candidate must be able to point to strong communication skills and good business and commerciality skills. You will need to be hungry and ambitious and keen to push your career forward in a vibrant, fast moving in-house legal department.
Our client envisages that candidates with 2 - 5 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Apply for In-house PFI / PPP Infrastructure and Projects Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly