3 days left
- Contract type
We represent a nationwide, Legal 500 firm seeking to recruit Housing Paralegals/Caseworkers on a full-time permanent basis. Our Client has a team of 35+ Housing solicitors and caseworkers in various locations across the UK. Training will be provided by qualified solicitors in handling a varied workload of Housing matters.
The Company is a leading Legal Aid practice providing services across England and Wales and is recognised in Legal 500 and Chambers for its excellence in Housing Law. The Company is embarking on an ambitious plan to expand their Housing Team to 75 staff by the end of this financial year.
The Role – assisting with;
- Property disrepair,
- Housing adaption,
- Repossessions and evictions,
- Social Housing,
- Unlawful eviction,
- Provision of accommodation,
- Community Care matters (optional),
- Wider property litigation – service charge and boundary disputes etc...
Applications are encouraged from Law Graduates and legal executives who have a desire to train in Housing /Litigation work.
- Prior experience in Housing, Community Care & or Litigation would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must have completed their degree in Law.
- Must be enrolled on to the LPC or have completed the LPC
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Must be keen and eager to learn at a fast pace.
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression - role could lead to a Training contract in the future
- Supportive team environment,
- Part-time working,
- Flexible working arrangements/considered,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Email CV to: email@example.com
To discuss further call: 0203 633 2336
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.
Apply for Housing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly