Family Law Paralegal
7 days left
- Contract type
We represent a nationwide, Legal 500 firm seeking to recruit committed Family Law Paralegals on a full-time, permanent basis. Our Client has a specialist Family and Child Care team of 120+ solicitors and caseworkers in various locations across the UK and is looking for paralegals who are keen to develop a career in Family Law and Child Law work. The position may lead to a training contract in the future.
The Company is a leading Legal Aid practice employing 700 staff providing services across England and Wales and is recognised in Legal 500 and Chambers for its excellence in Family and Child Care Law. The Company is embarking on an ambitious plan to expand their Family & Children Team to 150 staff by the end of this financial year.
Assisting Solicitors in carrying out specific tasks on their caseload of;
- Family / Children matters and Care Proceedings
- Contact issues
- Parental Responsibility
- Acting for The Local Authority
- Wardship proceedings
Applications are encouraged from Paralegals who have a strong desire to practice in Family and Child Care Law.
- Prior experience in Family Law and Child Care Law would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must have completed their degree in Law.
- Must be enrolled on to the LPC or have completed the LPC
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Must be committed and keen and eager to learn at a fast pace.
- Excellent remuneration package,
- Practicing Certificate paid for,
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Accreditation and re accreditation fees paid for
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression,
- Supportive team environment,
- Flexible working arrangements/considered,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
To discuss further call: 0203 633 2336
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.
Apply for Family Law Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly