5 days left
- Contract type
Our client, a leading, reputable law firm, prides itself in providing an excellent legal advice service to its clients are now seeking talented, dedicated and specialist Family Law Solicitors to join their hardworking team of legal professionals in Leicester. Our Client has an established Family and Child Care team based in various locations across the UK and is looking to expand their team. The successful candidates will be willing to undertake and or gradually supervise a team of trainee solicitors/caseworkers in handling a varied workload of Family and Child care matters.
- Managing a caseload of Family Matters and Care Proceedings
- Acting where appointed by the Guardian
- Contact issues
- Parental Responsibility
- Residency Matters
- Acting for the Local Authority
- Wardship proceedings
- Child Abduction cases
- Child Protection issues
- Adoption matters
Applications are encouraged from solicitors and legal executives who have a strong understanding of Family and Child Care Law.
- Having practised as a Family solicitor for at least 18 months post qualification.
- It would be an advantage to be a Family Panel member although it is not mandatory.
- Children Panel Accreditation essential but the Company will support panel course fees and accreditation fee if candidate meets requirements.
- Experience in Family Law is desirable.
- Excellent client care skills
- Membership of resolution desirable
- Excellent understanding of Civil Legal Aid funding provisions.
- Experience in supervising is desirable
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Excellent remuneration package,
- Practicing Certificate paid for,
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Accreditation and re accreditation fees paid for
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression,
- Supportive team environment,
- Part-time working,
- Flexible working arrangements/considered,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly