MOJ Portal Fee Earner
1 day left
- Contract type
This multi award-winning legal 500 law firm based in Manchester City Centre are looking for an experienced RTA Paralegal to join their successful and friendly team.
This law firm has recently won law firm of the year. You will be surrounded by experienced solicitors who will adopt a hands on approach in developing your existing skill set.
Salary is up to £25,000 (more senior candidates will be considered).
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- Dealing with a full MOJ caseload
- Valuing injury claims, submitting Stage 2 settlement packs, issuing Stage 3 proceedings and preparing cases for a final hearing
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively to deadlines
- Competent to work as a stand-alone fee earner
The successful candidate will have previous experience of running a busy caseload within a legal practice, good working knowledge of the CPR. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work to deadlines.
Vacancies with this reputable law firm do not come around often, they invest heavily in their staff and enjoy encouraging progression for hard working fee earners who aim is to become qualified.
This role will not be available for long and candidates are currently being shortlisted. Apply now for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions please contact Connor at QED Legal on 0161 961 9000. Feel free to send your CV
Apply for MOJ Portal Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly