Private Client Solicitor
- Contract type
Our client, a long established top 200 law firm, are seeking a 5+ PQE Private Client Solicitor to join their team in Redhill.
Our client combines the depth of knowledge, capabilities and resources of a large firm with the approachability of a local practice and has been awarded a Silver Accreditation for Investors in People. They also understand the importance of a healthy work life balance and consideration is given to variable working arrangements to support staff with their commitments outside of work.
There is an ethos around creating a community of high-calibre professionals who are dedicated to delivering expert commercially focused advice that helps clients to achieve their goals. This is done in an approachable, down-to-earth, practical way offering pragmatic solutions.
- To advise and support clients on all matters including preparation of Wills, Estate Administration, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- To be involved in business development
- To supervise junior team members
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working in a Private Client Department
- High level of commercial awareness with strong attention to detail and good drafting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and supporting more junior staff members
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, targets and client protocols whole maintaining high standards in terms of accuracy and quality
- Offices across Surrey and South West London
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly