Employment Solicitor (part time option available)
- Easily commutable from Manchester areas and Cheshire, this highly-successful law firm offers a refreshing career change.
- You will find a work-life balance can be achieved without sacrificing quality of work. The professional environment is dynamic, engaging and highly supportive.
- The nature of the role requires a qualified solicitor or CiLEX specialising in Employment Law with not less than 3 yrs’ PQE.
- This well-established firm is retained by an impressive and diverse client base comprising corporates, SMEs, not for profit sector organisation, professionals and employees.
- Undertaking quality work in a well-structured Employment Law team, which forms part of a full service law firm (employing circa 100 lawyers/professionals).
- The practice has recognised expertise in corporate, commercial, real estate, employment, dispute resolution and private client services.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.
Apply for Employment Solicitor (part time option available)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly