Job Title: Litigation Paralegal / Fee Earner (working from home/remote)
Job reference: SDA/3632740T
Hours: 35 per-week, 9am – 5pm
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary Fee Earner / Paralegal to join a multi-office boutique law firm in Manchester specialising in financial mis-selling litigation on a temporary basis for 2 months on-going. This role is completely remote, so would be suited to anyone within the England & Wales that has handled their own litigated caseload.
- Working in a high volume, quick paced environment
- Handling up to 200 litigated files
- Dealing with small claims PPI matters
- Working to the firm’s KPIs
- Utilising the firm’s case management system
- Previous Litigation experience is essential; if you have previous PPI experience this would be very desirable, however training will be provided if not
- Minimum 6 months experience dealing with litigated cases is essential
- Previous use of a case management system is essential
- You must own your own laptop
Hourly rate: £9.77 including holiday pay
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson on email@example.com or by calling 0161 830 1830
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.