This is a rare opportunity for a Family Solicitor with 2+ years PQE to join a well-known Law firm in Carmarthen.
Our client's Family Law department is regarded as providing an exceptionally high level of service within the South West Wales legal market.
We are looking for an individual who can provide an effective legal service to clients for care and family matters.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- To provide an effective legal service to clients for a broad range of family matters including matrimonial property, domestic violence, private law children and care matters
- To provide an effective legal service for family clients
- Representation at court by way of conducting your own advocacy wherever possible
- Attending/chairing professional and advocates meetings
- Understanding of Public Funding requirements, procedures and a working knowledge of the Child Care Management System
In return our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click to apply or contact Rachel Phillips for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org