This is a standout opportunity for a Insolvency / Restructuring Solicitor to join a growing team based in Southampton.
An opportunity has come up to join one of the South Coasts most exciting firms, one that prides itself on a well-kept employee providing a fantastic working environment which in turn means their clients are well serviced too. The firm is a brilliant place to join and progress your career as you can surround yourself by like-minded successful people, a number of Lawyers at the firm have previously been listed in the guides elite "Leading Lawyers" list and many more have been recommended in the editorial. As the saying goes, to be a success, surround yourself by successful people.
The firm are looking for an Insolvency Solicitor ranging from NQ level, to 5 years to join their thriving and growing office in Southampton, Hampshire.
In this role, you will be joining one of the south coasts fastest growing insolvency teams. You will be dealing with a mixed caseload, varying in size, complexity and net worth giving an ambitious solicitor/legal executive fantastic caseload exposure putting you ahead of your years in PQE.
In terms of clients, as a result of the firms' fantastic connections, you will be dealing with a broad variety of stakeholders, instructions and large businesses. Your role will consist of providing advice on solvency matters amongst a highly experienced team.
A NQ- 5 years PQE Solicitor with insolvency experience:
- Exceptional client care, always prepared to go above and beyond
- Solution and deadline orientated
- A can-do approach, logical and persuasive in equal measure
- A genuine team player who is outcome focused
- Bright, enthusiastic with a personality that shines
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to join a growing regional heavyweight practice with a flourishing insolvency offering
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work alongside industry leading partners
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly ranked firm in their Southampton, Hampshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation