Partner - Head of Litigation
- Contract type
With a modern approach, this entrepreneurial law firm offer a portfolio of legal and accounting services to an incredibly high-quality client base.
Although a relatively young firm, it has been founded by heavy hitting Partners with City backgrounds and strong client bases. This firm houses entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, innovative and dynamic Lawyers, where a client-centric approach is paramount.
The firm has hired excellent Lawyers, who want to handle the highest quality work, whilst in a collegiate, trusting and supportive working environment. This is a firm that care about their Lawyers and make sure that they are well rewarded for hard work.
The vision for this company is to continue their growth, offering a 'one-stop-shop' to their loyal clients. They offer top City firm quality standard of work with a fresh and tailored approach from their City of London office. With exciting plans, now is a key time to join this exciting practice.
The firm is currently seeking to hire a Partner, Head of Commercial Litigation to join the firms City of London office.
This role ties in with the firm's ambitious growth plans; you will be working closely with a Senior management and given full autonomy and support to drive forward the departments offering.
This firm houses exceptional Lawyers with City backgrounds and act on behalf of a wide range of national and international clients, small and medium-sized enterprises, partnerships, company portfolio's, private banks, family offices, investors and more.
This firm service a wide breadth of high quality and high value matters, including:
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Private wealth and trust disputes
As Head of Department, you will be active in managing the department, whilst servicing work to a high standard. You will have excellent business development experience, with ambition to spearhead, expand and market the litigation offering.
- You will be a Litigation Partner
- You will be commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial
- You will have strong business development experience and a client following is preferred
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress in your career
- Salary is highly competitive and negotiable, dependant on the individual
- You will also earn a lucrative bonus structure, allowing you to significantly increase your earnings
- You will receive an exceptional benefits package
This is a stand-out opportunity, with good prospects, for a Partner, Head of Litigation, based in the firm's City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.