This entrepreneurial firm is innovative and continually growing its presence in the Insolvency field. They deliver first-class, commercial solutions to client's objectives, and rising through the Legal 500 rankings, giving them a competitive edge in the market
This boutique commercial practice, may be small in size but are powerful in impact and are pioneering change into the legal industry which has enabled them to become a leading firm in the North West as well as being ranked in the Legal 500.
The firm prides itself on their honesty, integrity and obtaining outstanding results for their client always seeking to exceed their expectations. They get a lot of cross referral work through recommendations which has put them in a strong position to establish them selves across a number of sectors.
The firm work on high level appointments with a range of clients from SME's, large corporations, multinational organisations, public and private companies and high net worth individuals and insurers.
Their employees are placed at the heart of the practice as they put a level of trust into their staff with no dictatorship. They actively encourage people to join and progress with an abundance of career opportunities. This is shown by the expansion of practice areas they have developed and the opening of 2 new offices over the recent years.
The firm are looking for a proficient Insolvency Solicitor to join their busy city centre department in Manchester, covering a multitude of corporate work.
You will sit as part of the wider corporate team but be integral within the insolvency offering. The current Insolvency team have considerable technical expertise in both personal and corporate insolvencies.
You will act on behalf of receivers, liquidators, insolvency practitioners and trustees in bankruptcy across a full range of litigious insolvency-related matters, with a particular emphasis on advising and assisting insolvency practitioners in pursuing claims to recover assets in order to maximise the realisation of assets for creditors.
Due to the expansion of the team and increased workloads, the role comes with prospects for career progression and development.
· You will ideally be 4 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and less may still be considered)
· You will have a strong technical knowledge and first-class communication skills
· You will have good experience of dealing with large settlements
· You should have a strong background in this area of law
· A meticulous eye for detail
· You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
· Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
· Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings
This is an exciting opportunity for an Insolvency Solicitor to join this legal 500 ranked firm based in the centre of Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.