Venn Group are currently recruiting for a part time Childcare Lawyer to undertake a long-term locum contract for a South London based local authority. The client is looking to take someone on for an initial locum contract with the option of a fixed term or permanent role
The successful candidate will be expected to provide responsive specialist legal advice in relation to childcare work to include, but not limited to:
- Childcare proceedings
- Handle matters relating to adoption, care matters and neglect
- Work closely with the social services team
- Deal with emergency protection orders and PLO cases
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 + years’ experience in local government
- Knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989 and other relevant legislation
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interest in this locum position, please contact Suborna Akthar on 020 7557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org