Residential Property Lawyer - Cheshire
Our client is a professionally managed practice, which enjoys and enviable reputation in Cheshire. The firm is well established and retained by regional businesses and private clients including many HNW individuals and business owners.
Due to succession planning, a new opportunity has arisen, which provides unrivalled prospects.
The nature of the role requires an experienced residential conveyancing lawyer, who can manage and develop a team in:
• Advising on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties.
• Dealing with the requirements of lenders in relation to sales, purchases and remortgage transactions.
• Manage purchases, site set ups and bespoke plot sales for developer clients.
• Dealing with leasehold property issues including lease extensions and enfranchisement in relation to both flats and houses.
• Assisting with matters arising from the Private Client and Family teams, including probate property-related matters and property transactions arising out of divorce.
The firm is progressive in its outlook with excellent support structures in place. It looks to utilise technology/CRM systems for efficiencies whilst continuing to provide the highest quality of service and communication with clients.
This role will appeal to an ambitious and personable lawyer capable of managing a small team servicing both local private clients, referrers and SME property developers.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.
Apply for Residential Property Lawyer - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly